Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Super template! Congratulations to the team.

I have made a new (wider) main logo and a new sub-logo. The main logo doesn’t show.
    I have increased the width

h1.logo a {
    width: 300px;
    display: block;
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat;
    position: absolute;
    height: 100px;
    top: 0;
    left: 10px;
    }

to accommodate the new logo.

I have uploaded the new logo (.gif and .png versions) and it is visible there via Firebug and Filezilla.

The same exercise in Teline II worked a charm, but in Mesolite nothing happens. What am I missing?

Menalto Friend

First you can start with your site url?

codger Friend
    mary77 Friend

Logo will not change for me either 🙁

codger Friend

Hi Mary77,
    I have not had chance to solve the Mesolite one because I have been working on other projects, and I have had the same issue with Edenite. With Edenite the answer lies in the fact that the css for the alternative* colours is buried in another directory. If you switch to the default colour, your logo will probably show. Hope this helps.
    Limeyard.
    *For the millions out there who use ‘american’ English, it’s alternative, not alternate. That means switching successively between two or more conditions – like alternating current – and it’s a verb. I’m off on holiday now. 😎 hth

Menalto Friend

limeyard, check that you have the logo uploaded to the “red”folder in the images folder.

codger Friend

Thanks, Menalto. I will be doing that when I get back. You will probably realise from my post above that the penny had already dropped with Edenite. Thanks again for keeping an eye out for us newbies.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  codger 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum