Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve done several tests and latest Quickstart of Joomlart Mero is not allowing the creation or management of SEO Glossary Component. I have been in contact with the developer and he can not recreate the problem.

I did a clean install on my server of Joomla3 and the SEO Glossary component works perfectly.

Can’t create new glossary.

Please advise.

Errors

View not found [name, type, prefix]: seoglossary, html, seoglossaryView
    Call stack
    # Function Location
    1 JAdministrator->dispatch() JROOT/administrator/index.php:54
    2 JError::raiseError() JROOT/administrator/includes/application.php:169
    3 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:242

phong nam Friend

Hi teleactive1,

For this type of question, please send me PM with both admin/ftp account of your site, URL. I’ll try to give you solution soon !

Regards,

Leo

Kevin Collins Friend

Why is changing the size of logo so difficult with new bootstrap and t3V3 code?

phong nam Friend

Hi teleactive1,

I really understand you are new to bootstap/ T3v3 updates, but it’s easy if you find right css property of logo like you mentioned.

In this case, with JA Mero, you just need to go to path: templatesja_merocss, edit template.css class “.logo-image a”.

Regards,

Leo

Kevin Collins Friend

Thanks, for the logo size solution. JA Mero is still breaking the SEO Glossary component. This is a paid component and I need it to work on my site. I need to know why Joomlart templates break this component and fix it. Other Joomlart templates break this component as well.

Please I need a solution.

phong nam Friend

Hi Kevin,

I’m really sorry for late reply. The URL you sent can’t be accessed.
    Please check the same and send the corect one.

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum