Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am having problems with my site. I put my site information on here but it was showing up. Please email me for site login information.

The problem I am having is that the main menu is not correctly displaying the currently active pages. Also, sometimes it won’t show the sub-menus (for example under “Reviews and Features” there are sub-categories. Occassionally they show up. The sub navs for the “Press Release Retweet” are also not showing up when you click on that category.

I am using the following additional modules:
    mod_stalker
    mod_gcalendar_upcoming
    mod_phoca_google_adsense
    mod_rquotes
    mod_vip_feedburner

One of the last things I did was take the banner that is at the bottom of the screen and moved it to above the center content. I have also copied your template and saved it as my_ja_purity. I did that only after already having made some changes.

If you need any other information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
    Andy

cjmicro Friend

It would be helpful to see the site if possible.

I moved a module to top like it sounds like you did, and the height of the module, even though nothing was displayed there, was blocking some things on my menu.

Firefox developer tools (firebug) showed me this and I was able to fix. Please send site URL or try firefox firebug to help find out what is causing it.

Cheryl

theandygram Friend

This turned out to be a matter of turning off the caching. Thanks for your response!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  theandygram 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum