Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi team,

I need to delete login, user profile , user reminder, and registration… when I do, my Home menu item, and My Services menu item also get deleted. Also, my home button is showing a submenu arrow, even though there’s nothing under it. Can you please help?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  iammontoya.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that the menu is still showing now.

For the submenu of Home item, you can check the megamenu configuration and see if you’re enabling submenu for home item or not: http://prntscr.com/iemz85

iammontoya Friend

Hello.. that is not the problem. The problem is, that if I delete or unpublish one of these:
    login,
    user profile ,
    user reminder
    registration

Then,

my Home menu item and my "Our Services" menu item also unpublish. If I delete login, user profile, user reminder, or registration.. the Home and Our Services button also delete.

iammontoya Friend

Still need help here, please.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

When I tried to access backend of your site, it required another login: http://prntscr.com/iho4lr

Could you share this info so I can check?

iammontoya Friend

okay, I provided above. I still need help with this. Client not happy.

I’d like to note that I love Joomlart and have been a member for years now. I believe paying members should have faster response times on support.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Sorry I was off for almost a week due to Lunar New Year celebration. I regret not being able to provide you support in time.

I’ve trashed some unpublised items of the main menu on your site and you can see that it’s showing fine now.

iammontoya Friend

so the fix was to trash unpublished items? I just want to know how to fix it in the future. Thank you very much!

Saguaros Moderator

Maybe cache from your browser? as I simply trash all items that you unpublished and it displayed fine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum