Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

My regular menu became mobile menus, I am working from a 13″ mac… all menu’s look ok, then all of sudden they became like the mobile menu’s (box on the right).
    The only thing i did was add a menu.

Please help.

{dre vn} .org

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Nuevo template supports larger screen and the menu is large, that’s why on ipad device or any screen smaller than 1280px it will show mobile menu, if you wish to show the menu in ipad device same as pc layout you can change with my solution below

+ Open templates/ja_nuevo/less/variables.less file

Change

@grid-float-breakpoint: @screen-lg-min;

To

@grid-float-breakpoint: @screen-sm-max;

+ Go Admin site -> Template manager -> JA Nuevo template -> Click Compile LESS to CSS button.

Let me know if it helps

Jeancarlos Rodriguez Friend

it mess up the template. Look at image.

i had done some changes in the css file, by me clicking less to css… do i loose all my changes from my css file before?

1. Screen-Shot-2014-08-21-at-11.05.05-AM

I tried to reverse the process and now i don’t have a menu unless i view the site from a big screen. if you view the site from a mobile phone you won’t get the menu button.

please help.

thanks

1. Screen-Shot-2014-08-21-at-11.15.54-AM
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can take a full backup for your site and special css files, then send me private message with login info of your site: admin and ftp credentials. I will check and help you out

Ninja Lead Moderator

@jrod31: What did you do on your site? I see Off-canvas option was disabled on your site in mobile layout.

Did you have any changes from JA Nuevo template? You have to back-up all your site first and then I will help you to install JA Nuevo template and T3 framework again and after that changes some config from LESS and build LESS to CSS on your site

@ninja Lead I never touched the template configuration section. The only time was to do the steps that you mention at the beginning. How do you want me to do a back up? SQL backup or copy all the files on the server. I have always done a clean install. I have put in some time into this site… its kind of hard for me to do a clean start.
    Is there any way that we can fix it from this point on?
    please advise me.

Thanks,

<em>@Ninja Lead 443103 wrote:</em><blockquote>@jrod31: What did you do on your site? I see Off-canvas option was disabled on your site in mobile layout.

Did you have any changes from JA Nuevo template? You have to back-up all your site first and then I will help you to install JA Nuevo template and T3 framework again and after that changes some config from LESS and build LESS to CSS on your site</blockquote>

@ninja Lead i got the menu to work on the mobile devices.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jrod31 443205 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Ninja Lead i got the menu to work on the mobile devices.</blockquote>

Awesome! I’m glad you sorted it out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum