Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Love this template but am having some weirdness with the menu title spacing. The Home click is out of alignment vertically and the other clicks have no padding between them. I tried debugging with Firebug but could not find where in this new template the alignment is controlled. Please note that I changed the params for the logo to fit a different size. The new params are matched exactly to the new logo. But I suppose it somehow might have had an unforeseen effect.
    Thanks as always,
    -JG
    PS: I also am experimenting with menu configuration and would love to learn how Joomlart configured the “explore” click in the demo wewebsite. It’s very economical and I love how it works. To use the linked module that wide must require a CSS hack?

gribblej Friend

Thanks, I did confirm the login. If you e-mail me, I can e-mail it to you again. I isolated the problem to this: It only happens when you configure a menu item as an item separator (nonclickable). Clicks configured as item separators ignore the padding CSS parameters. The text moves up several pixels and all padding between titles is lost. When I reconfigured my level one clicks as category blogs, the rendering worked just fine. But, it’s not always desirable to have level-one titles clickable. Some clients insist that they not be clickable. So, to me, this looks like a bug that should be fixed by the developer. But if there is a quick fix I can do in the menu CSS please let me know.
    -JG

gribblej Friend

FYI.I just discovered that the same bug cascades to drop-down menu items. If you configure a drop down menu item as an item separator, it also ignores the CSS stlyling relative to spacing and padding.
    -JG

phong nam Friend

Actually it is not a bug of our JA Brisk template’s separater’s css. As you can see, the item separator menu title is covered by <span> because it lacks hyperlink when compared with other menu items <a>. That is why the css style of item separator menu title on hover is not present.
    To solve this issue, you need to put below codes into the end of file templates/ja_brisk/css/custom.css :

.ja-mainnav .navbar .nav > li > span.separator {
    border-top: 0;
    font-weight: normal;
    font-family: 'robotobold';
    padding: 5px 15px;
    text-shadow: none;
    display: block;
    }

* Don’t forget to share your result.

Leo

1. 5-27-2013-12-10-09-PM
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum