Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi @isabel
    Please check the behaviour of the Joomla Menu module with default Joomla template and see how it goes .
    For the Mega menu its showing all the item at my end : http://prntscr.com/aug3ln
    Please check it again .

isabelgica Friend

Hi Pankaj,

When I check the behaviour of the Menu with J! default template: it works well (showing all the sub-items without having to hover over them)
    on ‘submenu.jpg’ you see that the sub-items only show when hovering over the parent-item – I would like to have them displayed all the time (as in the example with the default menu).

With regard to the mega-menu, I sent you a printscreen to show that only the HOME button is showing for configuration..

Thanks and regards,
    Isabel

1. default-j-menu
    2. megamenu-config
    3. settings-menu
    4. submenu
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For mega menu kindly post your site super user details via Private reply .
    Regarding the issue of Menu , i am not able to detect the problem as u can see in your screenshot default template also showing the same submenu items like JA Brisk.

isabelgica Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Always show Submenu option is for Mega Menu only , and it works like when site is in small view you can still see the submenu when u hover the menu item .
    I am checking it with team if its possible to show all submenu in the menu module without effecting other parts .

For Megamenu Its showing only Home because in Main Menu only Home menu is using All languages ,and other are using a separate language .
    You need to use Separate Main Menu for Netherland language items . and Use separate Home for Netherland language .

isabelgica Friend

Hi Pankaj.

thanks for the feedback/info – I’ve set all the menu items to "All" languages and now the Mega Menu is okay, thanks.

With regard to the sub-items showing in the submenu (sidebar)… I hope we can still solve this one as well…

thx & rgds,
    Isabel

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file to show all the submenu items in the sidebar menu module

.ja-sidebar .dropdown-submenu > .dropdown-menu {
    position: static;
    display: block;
    float: none;
    background-color: initial;
    border: 0px solid #cccccc ;
    -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.175) ;
    box-shadow:none;
    padding-left: 15px;
    }

Hope it helps .

isabelgica Friend

Yes! that did the trick!.. Many thanks to all of you 🙂
    ticket solved!

thx & brgds,
    Isabel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  isabelgica 8 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Menu sub-items not showing’ is closed to new replies.