Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i used some module: mod_ariextmenu, mod_ariyuimenu, mod_artwijmomenu, mod_fisheye_menu_camp26_j15, mod_superfishmenu and when i used menu style: vertical and front site not show. i need used this menu style for my site plz help
    thanks

dunglq Friend

<em>@rangkuk 225221 wrote:</em><blockquote>i used some module: mod_ariextmenu, mod_ariyuimenu, mod_artwijmomenu, mod_fisheye_menu_camp26_j15, mod_superfishmenu and when i used menu style: vertical and front site not show. i need used this menu style for my site plz help
    thanks</blockquote>
    Hi,

Maybe cause of javascript conflict, you used many modules. Please try to disable each module and you will found what module making menu to not work.

rangkuk Friend

i used 1 module at time and when i used 1 mod i disable other modules, YM: rangkuk
    Ps: hinh như bác là người vn mình thì phải;)

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear rangkuk!

Thanks for contacting us. Yes, we’re Vietnamese. Could you give us the login information to your site to get help (PM me).

Thanks.

sebastien83 Friend

Hello,
    I confirm any vertical menu module working with T3 Framework.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sebastien83 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum