Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, We almost have finished our website http://www.catchappnow.com and by making on change to a page, the menu module has changed and now is different from others.

You can see in castmenu.jpg how we want it (CASTELLANO menu item). It’s perfect.

But when we made a change (nothing to do with menu) in CATALA menu item, becomes like you can see in catmenu.jpg

We can not manage to arrange the style of CATALA menu item. No mather witch HEADER we put in, always appear like a "plain" style.

Can you help us?

Thanks

1. cast-menu
    2. cat-menu
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You’re using the old version of JA Builder, could you try to take a backup of your site and update?

jaumequers Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It looks like you’re still using old version, as I can see package and plugin are still beta version, try to take a backup of your site and update stable version.

Regards

jaumequers Friend

Hi,

As I toldbefore, I updated through Joomla Update. All is like the screenshot attached. If this is not the latest version what shloud I do to update?

Thanks !

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2017-03-16-a-las-8.11.31
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try taking a backup of your site and access Download section of JA Builder > get the stable version package and install into your site via Administrator Panel > Extensions > Install

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum