Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have several queries/questions/formatting where i need help.

Menu is not displayed with standard css in sidebar position. These menu have more than one level with Menu Item type as Tag Items. Please see attached image with description.

Need formatting with respect to height of the top Main Navigation area. I am able to find and edit element for the logo area but am unable to find correct element for the navigation bar. Please see attached Image.

Top-Content module position is not visible in module manager, does it requires to be mentioned in XML somewhere? Please direct. Image attached.

Trying to add next and previous navigation option in popup and Full article view. Option not available in the template. Think this can be done by adding some code snippet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vikram

1. Menu-style
    Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>
    Menu is not displayed with standard css in sidebar position. These menu have more than one level with Menu Item type as Tag Items. Please see attached image with description.

Need formatting with respect to height of the top Main Navigation area. I am able to find and edit element for the logo area but am unable to find correct element for the navigation bar. Please see attached Image.
    </blockquote>

You can post your site’s URL here so that I can have a closer look and check for you.

With the module position, please try opening file ‘templateDetails.xml’ and check under <position> tag and see whether that position exists or not. Or you can manually type the position’s name in select box in backend settings of module you want to assign to.

For the navigation button, by default, it will show in full article page but showing it in popup view is more complicated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum