Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey there!
    I just wanted to start moving another site to the t3 framework. Unfortuantely the Start & Endlevel Settings aren’t working.

I tested this for every Menutype and in every combination. The settings are ignored as far as I can say. I even edited the default.ini files to make shure the right settings are in that file.

I need the menu to start at level one and end and level two or three, I don’t know yet.

Could someone have a look into this?

Thanks a million in advance.

Info about J! & stuff:

Joomla 1.5.22
    Ja T3 Framework Plugin 1.2.0
    Custom Template based on the blank template 1.1.4

korb Friend

Hi,

Developers have found a solution for this and will be fixed in the next release very soon.

Regards,
    Danny

congeladosemcasa Friend

A few upgrades have to the system plugin have come out (currently using v1.2.3), but start and endlevel on menus are still not working.

This fix would be VERY useful.

Any idea on when we’ll get this fix?

Thanks.

<em>@korb 206192 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Developers have found a solution for this and will be fixed in the next release very soon.

Regards,
    Danny</blockquote>

jschone Friend

Is there a quick fix for this? I also would like to control the levels rendered but it still doesn’t work.

pixelzombie Friend

I’d like to bump this one. I checked the changelog and the bug tracker but this problem isn’t in it. Maybe someone could add this problem to the bug tracker? :-*

Thanks in advance!

korb Friend

Reported again to developers. Sorry for the inconveninence. They will find a solution ASAP.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  korb 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum