Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Website is here:
    http://173.45.80.170/~atma108/

There is a wrong Menu display when Join & Minify options are on, when using Safari and Chrome.
    I will let those options on, so anybody who reads this post can see the issue.

Actually the issue is with the item before the last item…
    Go and check the problem … maybe it wont show with the first page load… Try click few menu items, then the home item… till you will see the issue.
    (c also attach…)

When in firebug trying to found the cause… any little change makes the issue disappear … so it’ impossible at least for me to find what’s the problem…

Any help is very welcome!
    Greetings

1. Screen-shot-2012-05-31-at-3.25.07-PM
    pontikoua Friend

I just changed the names of the items with my greek menu names… and now the issues is not there.

However I would like to know if is possible to place the Menu (mega menu) in a later position inside this menu?

Ninja Lead Moderator

What do you mean? I guess you want to know the positions on menu right? JA Mers template has special menu show and loads from this file

/templates/ja_mers/blocks/onepage.php

pontikoua Friend

I mean the menu items that are created from placing the modules in pages module position in conjuction with the megamenu items.
    Actually I would like to know if is possible to have different order, and have the megamenu in a later order than the menus from the pages.
    Thanx for your reply…

Ninja Lead Moderator

This template can not support other positions on megamenu, but you can customize in the file onepage.php

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum