Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have the following problem with a ja onepage site:
    I have created a menu with 6 items, 4 items linked to the onepage position module, 2 items linked to a parent target window.
    So, when I’m in a one of 2 items page and I click to another of 4 items, it goes to a wrong items menu and exactly previous items menu. It becames only on firefore browser.
    I used Joomla! 3.2.4 version, ja onepage template, ja tabs plugin, ja quick contact module, ja content popup module, contentmap module and a store locator module.
    Can you help me, please?

Giuseppe

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Giuseppe,

It is very hard to suggest the solution for you without clue info from your site. The first, you need to read the userguide about Create OnePage Site for reference here: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-onepage#create-onepage the second if you still not solve this bug please pm me URL of your site and admin login info. I will help you to check this

Regards

giuse74 Friend

Hi,
    as you ask me, I read the userguide about Create OnePage Site for reference but I don’t know what to do to solve the problem.
    So, I created a infografic image of problem attached this reply.
    I ask you: how I can send you admin login info in private mode?
    URL of my site is http://www.tipidiversi.it

Thanks

Giuseppe

1. site_image_steps
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Giuseppe,

Have you sorted out it? I see it’s working on your site now

I hope my below clarification will help you to understand about JA Onepage.

+ In JA Onepage template, we use JS to change the URL in menu items and it’s working with floating focus but I see Shops and Distributors menu items are configuring with default menu and not use OnePage menu

+ About the problem with Toolbar address, Menu Item and Link, see the screenshot,

This is not bug, you will see it works with Menu Item and Link in footer page and not relate toolbar address

This way will help you pm me the info of your site,

Regards

1. news_onepage
    2. pm_me
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum