Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi

Have just intalled JA Mesolite using quickstart and the menu’s are in the wrong position:

Firefox 3.01
    Wamp 2.0
    Joomla 1.5.5

Everything looks fine it ie7 but when I look at the site in firefox the main menu has dropped down under the Ja menu position and does not work and the left menu begins half way down the page.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Emily

1. screenshot
    Sherlock Friend

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

emp123 Friend

I did attached a screenshot to my original post…can you see it or should I attach again.
    I cannot supply a live url as the site is on my own computer (with WAMP Server).

The main menu drops down under the black bar where it should sit and the left menu is just white until half way down the page when the menu starts. As I mentioned before this is only occuring in firefox 3…it looks fine in ie7.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Cheers
    Emily

alegioia Friend

Hi, I’have the same problem to you, i attend one response from nguoiabcd
    Bye bye

Sherlock Friend

Hi all
    can you send me URL to check, i can’t help if don’t have this, because have so much users dowloaded Mesolite and everything is okie with them

alegioia Friend

the site is http://www.alessandrodiodovich.com/index.php

thank you very much, the problem is only with firefox 3.0.1

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    I viewed your site by FF 3.0.1, and my friends also viewed, everything is okie
    you can see image

Sherlock Friend

hi emp123,alegioia
    Maybe that is problem of Zoom of Firefox,
    Plz try to click both Ctrl and “+”

emp123 Friend

Thank you so much for your suggestion nguoiabcd.

This is exactly what it was, i didn’t even realise I had zoomed out. The problem is now solved.

😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  emp123 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum