Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have set the template menu to dropline. Now I have a layout change that I need a bit of help to figure out.
    I have made a few custom modules with a simple background image, that changes with certain pages. The module is positioned just below the menu. But the submenu has to appear OVER the custom module. see image:

Any hints on how to acheive that?

Thanks, Skotte 😀

TomC Moderator

Have you tried modifying the z-index of the dropline menu?

By the way, are you using the J1.0.x or J1.5 verion?

Skotte Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 45959 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you tried modifying the z-index of the dropline menu?

By the way, are you using the J1.0.x or J1.5 verion?</blockquote>
    Joomla 1.5
    I did actually. I set ja-mainnav z-index higher than the custom module. But the menu stays behind the cust. module?

/skotte

TomC Moderator

May I ask how you go about creating a new module/div position in J1.5?

TomC Moderator

<em>@skotte 45964 wrote:</em><blockquote>Joomla 1.5
    I did actually. I set ja-mainnav z-index higher than the custom module. But the menu stays behind the cust. module?

/skotte</blockquote>
    What about adjusting the z-index within the ja-scriptdlmenu.css file?

Skotte Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 45968 wrote:</em><blockquote>What about adjusting the z-index within the ja-scriptdlmenu.css file?</blockquote>
    Nope 🙁 does not work. I have tried both in the main css and the ja-scriptdlmenu.css
    But there might be a smarter way to achieve my layout. I just haven’t figured it out…?

Is there a smart way to change div background based on page id? Or something similar?

/skotte

Skotte Friend

<em>@skotte 45995 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nope 🙁 does not work. I have tried both in the main css and the ja-scriptdlmenu.css
    But there might be a smarter way to achieve my layout. I just haven’t figured it out…?

Is there a smart way to change div background based on page id? Or something similar?

/skotte</blockquote>
    I’m going to give page class suffix a try on this 😀

Thanks for all the help.

/skotte

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Skotte 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum