Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am testing JA Events with demo installation but I can´t get the JA Events Menu on the top right where it belongs to.http://events.pokerfacebook.at/index.php/# :-*

Sherlock Friend

Dear nollipap,

I checked your site but not much sure what is the problem,Do mind explain it in more details ?

nollipap Friend

<em>@dathq 220939 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear nollipap,

I checked your site but not much sure what is the problem,Do mind explain it in more details ?</blockquote>

I am reinstalled with sample data and I hope it wont happen again! The Ja_Events Menu on the right side that next to the picture moved to the bottom of the template together with the other modules on right side, will see if it happens again when I start deleting the sample data. But thank you, Alex

rcheesley Friend

Same problem here. Installed the sample data and the right hand menu appears beneath the content area – as if the content area was too wide or there was an unclosed div somewhere.

All I had done was unpublish some menu items and delete some content categories so assume this is what caused the problem – started again from scratch and it worked fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rcheesley 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum