Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have searched for hours on these forums hoping someone has had a similar issue.
    Basically, my menu modules are being displayed as text links – not the nice graphical version as displayed on the demo site.
    I had a stock Joomla 1.5 site installed, then added the template to the site (from the quick start zip file) – so I may be missing a component or somthing – but Im not sure what.

If someone could point me in the right direction – that would be great.

URL: http://peacosource.com/clients/hcs/index.php

affecting JA Sargas, JA Bellatrix and JA_Genista templates (I havent decided which one to use yet!)

Thanks in advance
    Matt

kashxo Friend

Please try to change your Main Menu module in Modules Manager from List to Legacy-Vertical to see how it work.
    Thank you.

mpeacock Friend

ah haaa – there we go – it looks decent now.
    Thanks for your help!

one question though – it looks like the menu is too big for the column. Is that due to the length of the menu names?

peastway Friend

Thank you too – just spent the last day as a newbie trying to work out how the hell to change the CSS for this menu – my problem isn’t searching, but asking the right question! A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing!
    😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  peastway 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum