Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Please help,
    We have developed a site with the elastica template.
    The site is working on all platforms, but we have a couple of issues for iPad and iphone:

iPhone Problem: The main menu is not showing, do you know why this might be?

iPad Problem : We have created some sliders but they do not work on the iPad, the sliders are at the top of the page.

You can see our site at http://www.paydayloan.co.uk

Any Help Appreciated.
    Sean R.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@reders 322550 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please help,
    We have developed a site with the elastica template.
    The site is working on all platforms, but we have a couple of issues for iPad and iphone:

iPhone Problem: The main menu is not showing, do you know why this might be?

iPad Problem : We have created some sliders but they do not work on the iPad, the sliders are at the top of the page.

You can see our site at http://www.paydayloan.co.uk

Any Help Appreciated.
    Sean R.</blockquote>
    Hello reders,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

P.S: Thanks guys for buzzing us up. Please note that we’ll be temporary away from May 30th, 2012 and back to work on June 4th, 2012. During this time, the ticket system will also be unattended, but no worry, we’ll be back and sort out your maze on Monday!

reders Friend

Hi,
    Did you receive my PM?

The main menu is still not showing on the site,

Also there is a template javascript error which is stopped a plugin and a module working on the site, i have contacted the developers for both the plugin and then component and they both said it was a template script error, would you be able to fix this for me?

Thanks
    Sean R.

reders Friend

Hi,

I have sent you a new PM with all the access details to the site, i have added the URL to this thread as requested.

Many Thanks Sean R.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@reders 325522 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have sent you a new PM with all the access details to the site, i have added the URL to this thread as requested.

Many Thanks Sean R.</blockquote>
    Hello reders,

I’m trying to debug the problem to find out the reason why it occurs. It takes me a lot of time. I will inform you when this issue is fixed ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi reders,

I have checked your site and see that you have modified many blocks which cause jquery conflict and the megamenu does not work anymore. I have modified it again to make it work.

Also, the ‘mod_jusertube’ also cause jquery conflict. I temporary remove the jquery in ‘mod_jusertube’. Do not worry, the function of ‘mod_jusertube’ will still work.

Please check again and let me know your feedback.

Regards

reders Friend

Thank you Stork11 and Wall Crasher! this had me stumped!

Support is good as always ! :laugh:

Thanks again !

Reders

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  reders 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum