Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have noticed on one of our sites that despite having meta data inserted on the menu isn’t applying. Instead it’s taking the meta data from global config.

Please see the "Room Hire" menu for example using the link provided. You will see the menu meta data has been inserted in the backend, but when you view the "Room Hire" page source, you can see it’s using the global config meta data, rather than the menu meta data.

Is there a reason why this would be?
    Please investigate and advise.

Please note – This is a live site so please do not make any changes to the actual meta data description or keywords.
    Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi The Menu room-hire is using a 3rd party extension Menu type and collect the data from their files , In this case i suggest you to apply the default Joomla template to this menu and check , if its same with default template , in this case there could be issue in your 3rd party extension , you may check it with extension support team.

romolo Friend

Hi @pankaj Sharma,

Thank you for your reply.

Ok I’ve made sure the menu is using the default template, however this doesn’t appear to have had any effect.
    I will contact the third part extension support team.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  romolo 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum