Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have problem with main menu, any fix?

http://www.bettergym.biz/

1. men
    pavit Moderator

Hi Rocco

Could you be more clear ? from your image i cannot understand exactly where is your problem. because cannot be checked the item configuration

Thanks

John Wesley Brett Moderator

If I can jump in here as I was working on this very issue today…

If you are wanting the “Description” to be flush left to line up with the Menu title –
    Goto plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/menu/mega.css – line 73
    And change the following line in red:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.haschild a.mega span.menu-desc, .ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.haschild-over a.mega span.menu-desc {
    padding-left: 0px;

}

Have fun!
    John.

rocco55 Friend

thanks a lot! Sorry for my bad english, yes the problem it’s the difference between images below,

in my site:

1. or
    2. my
    John Wesley Brett Moderator

That is indeed a bug!
    I’ve pushed it up to our developers and should be fixed in the next update of the template.

The hack above, will allow you to flush the description left…but the background problem is due to the height of the background image
    found at: templates/ja_orisite/themes/turquoise/images/menu-active.png
    It needs to be extended to a height of 68px when a description is used. You can hack that yourself, but if you ever decide to not use a description, or update your template in the future is will likely not work again.

Nice catch!
    John.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum