Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody!!

Can you help me? Actually I have JA Social like my main Template and I need the same menu of this website (joomlart) but in my JA Social Template… It´s so beautiful and practise!!! ejejejej

Thank you very much!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Phill Moderator

Not quite sure what you are asking here. Do you want the Social style menu in Carona or vice versa?

Either way it is not a simple thing to do. Carona is quite an old template and to upgrade it to T3 is almost a complete rebuild.

zuluu Friend

Ok, if it´s so difficult… I have thought another way, I can put the menu in slidemenu, so the buttoms moves when I pass the mouse over the buttoms in the top menu, right? ok, so I must to do “Click” to see the submenus, isn´t it? ok what i want is the user needn´t to do “click” to see the submenu but preserve the effect of slidemenu…

Thank you.

http://www.formacionodontologica.com/portal

zuluu Friend

Ok, even if is not possible, I will lost the effect of slidemenu in JA Corona, but i would like appears the icons of the main menu.

The error of this template is the user must do click to see the submenu, and It´s wrong with the “three click rule”

Saguaros Moderator

it’s heavy customization to make the slidemenu of corona for the ja social, So we are sorry, we wont be able to help you.

You can try to search a menu module having this function on the internet or Joomla Extensions Directory ?

<blockquote>The error of this template is the user must do click to see the submenu, and It´s wrong with the “three click rule”
    </blockquote>=> I see the ja menu works well with the JA Dropline when selected ,
    http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_social/?menu=dropline
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum