Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Having used 1.0.x with the main menu and other modules on the left I now find I’m unable to do so with the 1.5 version. Even new created modules set for left appear right. Am I missing something???

Thanks.

Sherlock Friend

Hi rapid !
    You must set right position . You can send link of your site and super admin acc via pm . I will check it for you !

rapid Friend

Thanks for the offer – I’ve got the modules set to the left but the still align right. Anyhow I’ve decided to keep them on the right for now.

Cheers.

high2k Friend

I would like to know how to move the menu to the left. In admin> module manager > Main menu, I have position set to left, but it appears on the right.

rchapman Friend

the sticky at the top of this forum says there is a version of ja_zibal with the left column added, but it’s from 2006, so I have to assume it was for the template for joomla 1.0. Is there any plan to add this functionality to the joomla 1.5 template? I’d love to use Zibal, but I’d really like a left column.

deafjoomla Friend

<em>@rchapman 70739 wrote:</em><blockquote>the sticky at the top of this forum says there is a version of ja_zibal with the left column added, but it’s from 2006, so I have to assume it was for the template for joomla 1.0. Is there any plan to add this functionality to the joomla 1.5 template? I’d love to use Zibal, but I’d really like a left column.</blockquote>

Ditto for me. My client asked me today to make the menu on the left side of the browser.

I checked the updated userguide for zibal 1.5 but it doesn’t address this issue.

Sherlock Friend

Hi all !
    Please view : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/patch-to-convert-from-2-columns-to-3-columns-for-ja-zibal-1-5/ and download patch to convert zibal 1.5 from 2 columns layout ( body + right ) to 3 columns layout( left + body + right).

adsoma Friend

<em>@hainn84 74574 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all !
    Please view : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/patch-to-convert-from-2-columns-to-3-columns-for-ja-zibal-1-5/ and download patch to convert zibal 1.5 from 2 columns layout ( body + right ) to 3 columns layout( left + body + right).</blockquote>

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    >:(

tradingman Friend

same problem!

Please help! :confused:

klmklm Friend

so how do we actually access this link provided. I have a personal licence is that not enough to access it or do we need to upgrade. Can someone please either put the patch where all can see or update the Zibal downloads section.

please… plesae..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  klmklm 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum