Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have added a menu links in the footer – left side – linking to pages (single articles) at http://jasperfrumau.com/ . Now they do not seem to link to the articles in question. The menu items are not turned into links. Why? What is the best way to add a title?

pritam Friend

Hi,

Please provide admin access details?

rhand Friend

PM-ed them to you.

rhand Friend

Any news? I need the links in the menu to work asap. Any ideas why they do not link?

pritam Friend

Hi,

I have checked the Footer Links Module , but you haven’t given links to the text . You need to give the links manually in that module, only then links will appear in the front end.

rhand Friend

When I commented out some code the footer left menu (with franchise link ie) started to work:

.ja-footup{
    text-align:left ;
    /*float:left !important;*/
    margin-left:180px;
    margin-bottom:-100px;
    margin-top: 10px;
    }

Now I just need to have a menu title. Any ideas how? Is that decided by T3 or J! ?
    Also the menu is not at the same level as the the other two. Cannot seem to find what CSS does that atm..

Sherlock Friend

Hi rhand,
    did you solve this problem ? if haven’t solved it please tell me help you.
    thanks

rhand Friend

Solved already. This thread can be closed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rhand 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum