Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I tried to change Menu Manager: Menu Items -> Menu Item Type but the selector doesn’t pop up. I tried it with 2 different computers. Both didn’t work.But it did pop up with iPad. How to fix this? I always have my laptop but not the iPad.

I just recently added a few main menu; for example, FORUMS. If I didn’t have my iPad this botton will not function because I couldn’t change the menu type to External URL with my two other computers.

Thank you in advance.

Jak

TomC Moderator

Greetings Jak:
    I just brought up your site administration (with the info provided) and was able to bring up the Menu Manager->Main Menu->Menu Items->Add New Item->Menu Item Type (clicking “Select”) without any issues. When I clicked the “Select” button next to Menu Item Type, the pop-up box with the list of selections came up as it should.

Just to be sure, I tested this within FireFox, Chrome and IE browsers.

So … unless I am misunderstanding your core issue … you’re saying that – using a regular desktop/laptop computer – you aren’t able to complete the above steps?

ballbank Friend

Yes. Now that you mention it I have not try with firefox yet. Because IE is my only browser. Latest version IE i believe because I always update it. I will try firefox later on today.

Thank you for a fast respond.

TomC Moderator

<em>@ballbank 305867 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes. Now that you mention it I have not try with firefox yet. Because IE is my only browser. Latest version IE i believe because I always update it. I will try firefox later on today.

Thank you for a fast respond.</blockquote>
    Incidentally, you CAN use the FireBug web inspector tool with IE – as I include within this listing of FREE WEB DEVELOPMENT TOOLS you can use to assist you as you continue with your site development.

Personally, however, I try to steer clear of IE as best i can.
    :p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum