Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

How to set menu more for do note display title ‘MORE’ and just display icon?

1. more-menu
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can custom it from css file with my solution below

+ Create teline_v/templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.t3-megamenu .nav i.fa.fa-th {
    font-size: 18px !important;
    }

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more span.dropdown-toggle.separator {
    font-size: 0 !important;
    }

CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend

with this code does not work

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@contabilidade 470036 wrote:</em><blockquote>with this code does not work</blockquote>

I would like to check that bug directly on your site, please pm me URL of your site and admin login, I will help you out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@contabilidade 470036 wrote:</em><blockquote>with this code does not work</blockquote>

I would like to check that bug directly on your site, please pm me URL of your site and admin login, I will help you out.

CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend

Hi,
    I sent you a private message.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@contabilidade 470566 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I sent you a private message.</blockquote>

I fixed it directly on your site with solution below

Open templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more > a {
    }
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more i.fa.fa-user {
    font-size: 18px;
    }

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-28-at-11.10.26
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@contabilidade 470566 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I sent you a private message.</blockquote>

I fixed it directly on your site with solution below

Open templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more > a {
    }
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more i.fa.fa-user {
    font-size: 18px;
    }

CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend

If turn on site online for a minute in global configuration and access to the frontend you can not see the megamenu.
    Can you tell me why or fix it?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@contabilidade 471084 wrote:</em><blockquote>If turn on site online for a minute in global configuration and access to the frontend you can not see the megamenu.
    Can you tell me why or fix it?</blockquote>

It’s very strange with that bug on your site, the mega menu on your site only shows with login from front-end site. Can you have install other 3rd party on your site?

I see your site is building if possible you can download JA Teline V template latest version here and re-install it with sample data again

CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend

We cannot install website again because we already spend too much time doing this website, we will not do it again.
    I installed another site with sample data, then I deleted tables in the database and put the tables of the first site with bug but do not worked. Then I put back the tables as was previously and and same bug was the first site: megamenu disappeared

Ninja Lead Moderator

@contabilidade: We just released some fixes bug version today, you can try to download and re-install it again here

Ninja Lead Moderator

@contabilidade: We just released some fixes bug version today, you can try to download and re-install it again here

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum