Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend
    #205708

    How to set menu more for do note display title ‘MORE’ and just display icon?


    1. more-menu
    Ninja Lead Moderator
    #567875

    You can custom it from css file with my solution below

    + Create teline_v/templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new rule


    .t3-megamenu .nav i.fa.fa-th {
    font-size: 18px !important;
    }

    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more span.dropdown-toggle.separator {
    font-size: 0 !important;
    }

    CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend
    #568070

    with this code does not work

    Ninja Lead Moderator
    #568171

    <em>@contabilidade 470036 wrote:</em><blockquote>with this code does not work</blockquote>

    I would like to check that bug directly on your site, please pm me URL of your site and admin login, I will help you out.

    Ninja Lead Moderator
    #733267

    <em>@contabilidade 470036 wrote:</em><blockquote>with this code does not work</blockquote>

    I would like to check that bug directly on your site, please pm me URL of your site and admin login, I will help you out.

    CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend
    #568453

    Hi,
    I sent you a private message.

    Ninja Lead Moderator
    #568618

    <em>@contabilidade 470566 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I sent you a private message.</blockquote>

    I fixed it directly on your site with solution below

    Open templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new rule


    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more > a {
    font-size: 0 !important;
    }
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more i.fa.fa-user {
    font-size: 18px;
    }


    1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-28-at-11.10.26
    Ninja Lead Moderator
    #733712

    <em>@contabilidade 470566 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I sent you a private message.</blockquote>

    I fixed it directly on your site with solution below

    Open templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new rule


    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more > a {
    font-size: 0 !important;
    }
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .item-more i.fa.fa-user {
    font-size: 18px;
    }

    CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend
    #568871

    If turn on site online for a minute in global configuration and access to the frontend you can not see the megamenu.
    Can you tell me why or fix it?

    Ninja Lead Moderator
    #568892

    <em>@contabilidade 471084 wrote:</em><blockquote>If turn on site online for a minute in global configuration and access to the frontend you can not see the megamenu.
    Can you tell me why or fix it?</blockquote>

    It’s very strange with that bug on your site, the mega menu on your site only shows with login from front-end site. Can you have install other 3rd party on your site?

    I see your site is building if possible you can download JA Teline V template latest version here and re-install it with sample data again

    CONFORTURIS, LDA. Friend
    #569351

    We cannot install website again because we already spend too much time doing this website, we will not do it again.
    I installed another site with sample data, then I deleted tables in the database and put the tables of the first site with bug but do not worked. Then I put back the tables as was previously and and same bug was the first site: megamenu disappeared

    Ninja Lead Moderator
    #569440

    @contabilidade: We just released some fixes bug version today, you can try to download and re-install it again here

    Ninja Lead Moderator
    #734529

    @contabilidade: We just released some fixes bug version today, you can try to download and re-install it again here

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum