Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have an issue with how my menus work for the template and virtuemart. The menu category "New Products" only uses "JA Megastore" as the template. I cannot get it to change to "Beranis" like the rest of the menu categories.

Also, some of the modules that are created in the tutorial won’t show in some of the other categories. For example, inside the category "Batteries and Accessories" click on "Battery Isolators and Disconnects". The modules in the tutorial show up. However, in the category " D-Lock Tool Holders", if you go into the sub categories, nothing shows up. I have tried everything I could think of to get it to work.

When I first started working with the "MegaStore", my partner and I talked about him doing the VirtueMart stuff that was in the tutorial. I was to jump down and start working on the frontpage. I ended up creating a menu called "Categories Menu". It was to get the menu to show up on the front page of the shop. My partner ended up also creating a menu through the VirtueMart tutorial. It is called "Shop" which is inside the "Hidden Menu". So we ended up creating some duplicates. I noticed that when I disabled the "D-Lock Tool Holders" menu category in the Categories Menu, a 404 error would show up.

Since there were products already assigned to the "D-Lock Tool Holders" menu, I chose to work with the "New Products" Menu. I deleted it from the Categories Menu and Shop Menu and also recreated the category inside the VirtueMart. Now I cannot change the template style to match the rest.

I know it is a lot, but I wanted to thoroughly explain what is going on.

Thanks,

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

So that I can take a look and try to assist, please provide the URL of the site and screenshot with the description of the problem on your site. I will help you check it further

Regards

lightlbulb03 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have changed D-Lock Tool Holders page to Joomla default template(Bee3 template) but the items under D-Lock Tool Holders page is not showing too.

In this case, it regards to Virtuemart component setting maybe you should submit the request to Virtuemart forum and hope you will get best answer from them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum