Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The menu in mobile version didnt show… after wait some time it show up in right, but dont load menus… i try demo version and i see it work fine there…

Thanks.

goodpixel Friend

Hi infi, you have a menu published in off-canvas position?

You can see configs here:
    http://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja_decor/off-canvas-back.png

infi Friend

Right… it was unpublished… Thanks mate.

but still work verry slow… my pages and hosting are verry good and is not from the connection ;x

any ideas ?

goodpixel Friend

Try minify and optimize your resources, using your template configuration:

In ‘General’ tab, look at Optimize CSS and Optimize JS and put ON on these options…

You can obtain better results with a image optimization – I look at your images size and you can reduce the size significantly using a photo editor or automated resources (some websites can do this for you – optimize JPG images)

Site optimizations is a very extensive topic, I think you can look at this link in our blog:
    http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/tools-and-tips-to-check-joomla-site-speed-and-improve-performance

Hope this can help!

infi Friend

you dont understand me right… website load fine at all, but when i click on menu, the menu dont load… load after 20-30 secs… ?! 😉 and thanks for attention!

goodpixel Friend

Hi! I tested your website in my android devices, even using wi-fi and 4G and menu loads instantly, in desktop occurs the same (click and open with slide in rightway)

I access your admin area and all configs is OK.
    Please, clean all cache of your browsers and let me know if problem persists.
    Please, inform what browser your are using and OS.

Thanks!

infi Friend

i test it on default browser of Samsung Galaxy Duos (my phone)
    i test it too on tablet Samsung (i`m not sure for model) but he work fine with all at all 🙂 there i test it on Chrome and Opera and effect is the same… i click on menu and wait too much time to load… my display turn off before the menu load…

tablet: in Opera menu load ok, but dont load menu after hiting someone…

can i change that module position for mobile devices?

goodpixel Friend

You can change a option in Ja Decor, in a tab named ‘Navigation’ and choose ‘Collapse navigation for small screens’ enabled. In this case, you can use only main menu navigation instead of using off-canvas module activated.

In this option tips shows:
    “Enable default Bootstrap collapse navigation for main navigation on small screens.
    This option should be turned off if you want to use Off-canvas style for collapse navigation”

I dont know if I understand correctly what position you like to load your menu… can you explain more detailed, please?
    Hope this helps!

About load in Chrome browser – in my machines I have a expected behavior, click and open with no lazyness, even after navigate trough pages, menu is working fine (in my computers) but I’ll communicate to members staff to look at this issue

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  goodpixel 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum