Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HI,

We are updating our old zeolite website with the new updated zeolite II. We cannot find why the menu images on the horizontal menu at the top no longer displays menu images next to it with a mouse hover or rollover effect like the old one did. Did the megamenu change that capability?

Can someone walk us through the setup if it hasn’t? We have all the new menu images already in the stories folder, and we have them selected for each menu item, but they do not show and now we aren’t sure how to get the mouseover effect(change images like the green tick mark shows up when you hover your mouse over the menu item.

We could use some quick help on this one.

Thanks!

histeriks Friend

tdeli;167795HI,

We are updating our old zeolite website with the new updated zeolite II. We cannot find why the menu images on the horizontal menu at the top no longer displays menu images next to it with a mouse hover or rollover effect like the old one did. Did the megamenu change that capability?

Can someone walk us through the setup if it hasn’t? We have all the new menu images already in the stories folder, and we have them selected for each menu item, but they do not show and now we aren’t sure how to get the mouseover effect(change images like the green tick mark shows up when you hover your mouse over the menu item.

We could use some quick help on this one.

Thanks!

In order to have that capability, you should be using the Split Menu (as far as i know, someone correct me if i’m wrong). Try to switch to Split Menu from your Template Manager and see are your images displayed then.

Also, new Zeolite uses image sprites instead of two separate images to display the green tick when hovering over menu item image.

Hope this helps 🙂

tdeli Friend

<em>@histeriks 167801 wrote:</em><blockquote>In order to have that capability, you should be using the Split Menu (as far as i know, someone correct me if i’m wrong). Try to switch to Split Menu from your Template Manager and see are your images displayed then.

Also, new Zeolite uses image sprites instead of two separate images to display the green tick when hovering over menu item image.

Hope this helps :)</blockquote>

Hi and many thanks! Switching to split menu did the trick!!

Umm…how do we create the sprites to get the mouseover affect (which is the same image really that has been highlighted to look like it is lit up).

Thanks again!

histeriks Friend

tdeli;167804how do we create the sprites to get the mouseover affect

If you look at this image, you will understand everything:

As you can see, it’s enough to create another with the same dimensions right below the first one (and save them as a single png file offcourse)

Happy photoshopping 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  histeriks 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum