Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, the business menu is showing up in the middle of the responsive page on the homepage. The business menu shouldn’t be there and it looks like it’s pulling in from the old template. I updated to the latest Joomla version so that may have something to do with it. Please help.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-07-05-at-1.08.16-AM
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    First i would like to inform you that Teline III is compatible with Joomla 3.1 only .
    You can check it change log here
    Can u provide some more details because post is on TelineIII and on site i can see Teline IV , Are you moving from TelineIII Template .
    I checked your site but did not got the block that u shows in screenshot for business menu.
    Please provide complete details of problem so i can assist you better.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    First i would like to inform you that Teline III is compatible with Joomla 3.1 only .
    Can u provide some more details because post is on TelineIII and on site i can see Teline IV , Are you moving from TelineIII Template .
    I checked your site but did not got the block that u shows in screenshot for business menu.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir

Robin Friend

You are correct. It is Ja Teline IV. I posted in the wrong area. I don’t want to switch anything. Sorry about the confusion. :-[

Robin Friend

You are correct. It is Ja Teline IV. I posted in the wrong area. I don’t want to switch anything. Sorry about the confusion. :-[

Robin Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Robin Friend

It only happens on mobile devices, or you can adjust the browser to mobile to view it. It’s right above the market indexes widget.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Its the module > JA News – Mobile
    Go to module manager and un publish the module > JA News – Mobile
    Clear cache and check it .
    Hope it help.

Robin Friend

That worked! Thanks a ton! :laugh::laugh:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum