Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

The JA Mero menu sucks, we all know that so here’s my questions.

How can I make it so that the menu drops down when you hover on it?

At the moment the only way to view the drop down menu items is by clicking on them.

Also you notice that when you click onto the top level menu items with child items then it doesn’t open the page, but instead opens the drop down.

How can I fix this?

One simple solution would be that JA Mega Menu gets updated to work with JA Mero, I know it’s been promised for a while already 🙂

Phill Moderator

Yes, the only way is to await the release of Mero with the new Mega Menu. Arvind is giving it a high priority so hopefully we will see it soon. Thanks for your patience.

gringo211985 Friend

Ok cool, will leave this post open until the update and if you could post when the update is live it would be great.

Phill Moderator

JA will send out a Blog post and email when it is released. With my memory I will never remember to respond to this post lol.

calypzooo Friend

Found any solution? Or do we still have to wait for a Mero-MegaMenue-Update?

Thanks before,
    Paul

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Paul,

We have released new version of this JA Mero template supporting mega menu, also released stable version of T3 framework 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum