Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem in mobile (or when I collapse the screen in desktop) when menu’ doesn’t collapse after click an anchor link.

http://www.blunoleggi.com

How can I fix it?

I tried this –> https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/12852

but I did not understand where change in joomla and purity III. Joomla & T3 are update with latest version. I think it’s a bug of bootstrap and being the site a landing page, for me is a big deal.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dominik_1,

Actually, the dropdown submenu only collapse when the page is refresh or when you click the toggle button. In case you click an anchor link, the page won’t refresh therefore dropdown menu still visible and it’s a normal behavior instead a bug.

dominik_1 Friend

Ok @adam M, but how can I close the menu’ after the click instead of after the refresh?

I think we should make a change to the file “nav-collpase.js” in “plugins/system/t3/base-bs3”

It’s spoken in several discussions on the network for bootsrap, but I don’t know how to change in this specific file.

Also I can’t even create a menu using html module specifically for mobile, because purity III position for “main menu” is managed by the settings of the template and not by modules management.

dominik_1 Friend

Ok @adam M, but how can I close the menu’ after the click instead of after the refresh?

I think we should make a change to the file “nav-collpase.js” in “plugins/system/t3/base-bs3”

It’s spoken in several discussions on the network for bootsrap, but I don’t know how to change in this specific file.

Also I can’t even create a menu using html module specifically for mobile, because purity III position for “main menu” is managed by the settings of the template and not by modules management.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dominik_1,

But when the page refresh, you will be delivered to the top of page instead of go to anchor point. I’m afraid that in order to achieve your goal, you might have to hire a developer to write a custom JS code for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dominik_1,

But when the page refresh, you will be delivered to the top of page instead of go to anchor point. I’m afraid that in order to achieve your goal, you might have to hire a developer to write a custom JS code for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum