Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I created a menu item called ‘Oturum AÇ’ (means Open Session) and assigned ACL ‘Guest’ to it, since there is no need for allready logged in users to see it.

But it doens’t show at all on my frontpage, as long as ACL is on ‘guest’

And another thing.

When I put the EasySocial login Modul into the Mega Menu the ‘Login with facebook’ button in the modul doesn’t react. The same module on another position works fine.

Can you help me pls?

Tnx ın advance and best regards,

Alp

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alp,

Because the homepage on your site is set to ‘Public’ – this is another access level group and different from ‘Guest’ level group. You will see that ‘Oturum AÇ’ when viewing in a page which is set to be viewed by ‘Guest’ group.

Alp Friend

Tnx Saguaros,

I find it a bit strange, since I don’t experience the same with my current life page ‘tahtapod.com’ but how ever I wıll need to find another solution for this.

Any idea why Facebook login menu of the ‘EasySocial Login Modul’ doesn’t work?

Best regards,

Alp

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to switch default template to a standard template of Joomla and see how it goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum