Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi
    The shared URL not using a JA Template please check and share the Url on which you are using Purity III.
    Also, let me know how to replicate the issue on your site.

Regards

webcraft Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly create a different template style for the each language.
    so you can select different Mega menu for each language pages.
    I can see the menu is showing here https://hosting-mp.de/en/

Regards

webcraft Friend

I did, but that doesn’t help as you can see because if you accept the cookie reminder and reload the site the menu shows up. For englisch language it works because I marked this style as default but for all other language specific styles it doesn’t work.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly disable the cookies extension and share temp super user login. I will have a look on the template style.
    It seems only one template syle is assigned to all menu items.
    Regards

webcraft Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I can see the menu is showing now, seems the issue is from the 3rd party extension you are using.
    Have you contacted the extension provider for this issue?

webcraft Friend

Ya, they said it’s an issue with MegaMenu because the menu works on the english site (which is associated with the default style) but not on the others which are associated with a language specific style.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi.i already said its from the extension that preventing menu to load.kindly disable the extension and check also check the same with default Joomla template. Is multilinguage function working with it?

webcraft Friend

Yes, as I set it’s working with Joomla Styles/template and also simply template. It just doesn’t work with this one. :/ That’s why I’m pretty sure that’s an issue with MegaMenu (as the other styles don’t have it).

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please share the URL of your menu that uses default template style and login details I have to verify it before taking it as a problem of the template.
    http://prntscr.com/fx39jv
    Have you contacted the extension provider for this issue? Can you share the comments of extension developer also?

Regards

webcraft Friend
    webcraft Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    webcraft Friend

I think I got it now. Indeed, MegaMenu only works with exactly one jQuery version which is somehow not the one provided by Joomla by default. I removed that jquery-tag within the plugins script and now it’s working. 🙂

Thanks for your support.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webcraft 6 years, 9 months ago.

The topic ‘menu doesn't display with plugin’ is closed to new replies.