Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Let me start saying that I think this can be a very good product. That’s why I am testing it in various situations. Now I found the following issue:

I created a new page in the JA Builder, but after adding a header there is no menu visible. The space where the menu is suppossed to render is "empty". The website has a lot of articles because it already existed. The page is added to the main menu (a pre-existent menu). When editing the page the space assigned to the menu can not be editted and nothing happens when it’s configuration icon is clicked. I tried to use another header and the error persisted every time. So, the question is: how to integer pre-existing menus to the header block?

Thank you in advance

1. builder1
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @gabriel castelan,

To display menu on Header content block, hit the "Empty" button to load menu module, select module then select Main Menu module so the main menu will be displayed in the header.
    By default, there is Main Menu module created already, if you don’t find it, go to your site admin, create menu module.
    Please check attached file.
    Let me know if you have any other question.
    Regards.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-02-06-at-10.10.58
    The landing makers Friend

Hello,
    Thank you for your answer. It should be as easy as you said: <<hit the "Empty" button to load menu module>>. The thing is when I hit the button. Nothing happens. As you can see in my first attachment the "gear" icon appears but I get no options. Some thing is weird here.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Gabriel,

Could you update the login info so we will take a look?

The landing makers Friend

Hello,

I decided to keep another theme as default and to use the ja-builder for the home page only. This way the builder doesn’t need to access the menus while still is useful to manage the info.

Thank you anyway.

Symeon Retalis Friend

Let me just mention in case anyone else has the same problem that another cause could be in the Menu Assignment tab inside the menu module you’ve created. Depending on settings your page could be deselected for the menu, in other words, for the pages where it’s not selected it will not appear / appear as the word "Empty" .

Hope this helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Symeon Retalis 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum