Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Mozilla 3.01

Khanh Le Moderator

It works perfect on my FF 3.0.1. Anyone else get this problem?

2Patrick Friend

Just intalled on FF 3.01 too . No problems ! Just like the demo site …

melron Friend

I have a Vista on my laptop and resolution is 1440×900. Top menu not work and side menu drop bottom of the page. Top menus buttons flashes if I click correctly between two buttons and they top borders. Its very difficult hit that point, it insists advanced computer games skills.

Michael Casha Friend

melron;69540I have a Vista on my laptop and resolution is 1440×900. Top menu not work and side menu drop bottom of the page. Top menus buttons flashes if I click correctly between two buttons and they top borders. Its very difficult hit that point, it insists advanced computer games skills.

Windows Vista Ultimate with Mozilla FireFox 3.0.1 and my resolution is set to 1440×900

No issues here. Try clearing your cache.

TomC Moderator

<em>@MiCCAS 69542 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try clearing your cache.</blockquote>
    Dang, that’s exactly what I was going to recommend.

😎

melron Friend

it did’nt help. Well, maybe there is something wrong on my computer. These are the error messages what I get. I don’t know if they mean anything, but I show them.

Menalto Friend

Do you have this live somewhere?

melron Friend

<em>@Menalto 69615 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have this live somewhere?</blockquote>

These erros are from my browsers error console when I load Joomlart demopage/ mesolite. But!

Demo suddenly works fine but just like that; it stop working. Mystical. When I click homepage from that menu which is dropped bottom of the page, site starts working. But then it “flashes” somehow and nothing does not work again.

This must be somekind of strange internet-cache error..

Khanh Le Moderator

It is quite strange. I have some experiences with FF3 which have never occured in FF2 that the firebug addon notices some js bugs/error from other addon. I don’t know if some addons could cause that problem. Can you tell me what addons installed on your FF3? I’ll try to duplicate the problem.

melron Friend

This is really strange. Demo works about ten seconds or something like that and then left menu drop bottom on page and top menu stop working.

These are the extensions on my browser

melron Friend

Maybe there is no need to more hulabaloo. Mesolite works perfectly on my JSAS localserver. Problem is only demo

And I am going to offer it one of my client for they furniturecompany! 🙂

bigrk Friend

So, is this issue resolved?

melron Friend

I quess it is. Demo does not work still, but thats no problem. Mesolite it very resonable and rational template. I dont like rockettheme templates lot, because they are good, but od looking and they functionality is minimall.

bigrk Friend

Okay, Marking as SOLVED.

OOps! There is no option to mark as solved. I’m not sure why this has disappeared again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum