Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I’m using JA_Corona with Joomla 1.0. I cannot find where I can edit a menu/page description to use with the menu. Currently, the menus are working fine, but the menu description below the main menu title is the same as the main menu title. I cannot find where to change this value…if it is available in 1.0.

I see in 1.5 that it is pretty easy. Anyone know how to edit menu descriptions in 1.0?

p.s. i briefly looked in the database, and couldn’t find anything

Thanks,

Leland

creative_cow Friend

yes.. nice question…. I have the same problem 🙂

smolsolutions Friend

On the control panel go to menu -> mainmenu click on the menu name you want the description for, and change the Page Title in the Parameters for whatever text you want to show below the title.

creative_cow Friend

yes but if you make a link to a content, there is no parameter. There is no field as “page title”

creative_cow Friend

can anyone help… please…. there is no parameter like “page title” when you make a new button link, except if you make a frontpage button…

can anyone help??

Jorge Perez Friend

I have the same problem 🙁

skorz Friend

<em>@leemoney24 44247 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello all,

I’m using JA_Corona with Joomla 1.0. I cannot find where I can edit a menu/page description to use with the menu. Currently, the menus are working fine, but the menu description below the main menu title is the same as the main menu title. I cannot find where to change this value…if it is available in 1.0.

I see in 1.5 that it is pretty easy. Anyone know how to edit menu descriptions in 1.0?

p.s. i briefly looked in the database, and couldn’t find anything

Thanks,

Leland</blockquote>

I am using Joomla 1.51 with Quick Install. I have same problem with the topmenu. i can change the page-title under parameters-system but nothing happend. i have 2 times the same description on the button!!

PLZ look at this to solve our prob

1. Unbenannt
    skorz Friend

mh, i heard before the support isnt good at joomlart..

Jorge Perez Friend

yeap, I couldn’t get any answers before on other issues, support is bad here :(:(

skorz Friend

So, i uninstall my template, install new and the description was changed like i set under parameters.

maybe is an issue with the quick install…..

chuen Friend

yeah I have this problem too.. its stuffed up with version 1.0x joomla that the parameter for page titile is not even showing up hence u cant change it.

chuen Friend

apparently for version 1.0, to change the page title, you need to edit the database, can we receive support for the value to edit in the db?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  chuen 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum