Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have scoured the forums and cannot find where I can edit or add menu descriptions in the navigation of the main menu at the top of the page.

I used the quicklaunch for Ja Urani and installed the demo content.

So on the main menu located in ja-mainnav, how can I edit the description of “8 Preset Styles” listed in the “Colors” button?

Thanks,
    Linda

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear lindaatl,

The download package has been updated. Please download again and unzip it. In the Extensions folder you shall find plugin ” plg_system_jamenuparams.zip” . Please install it and activate it.

That would give you the option to edit the menu items for use with mega menu.

Regards

Arvind

lindaatl Friend

I did as you stated, but when I tried to upload the missing plugin, it said it was already there. I checked the settings of the plugin and it is activated.

I deactivated and tried to uninstall the plugin through admin but it wouldn’t let me. Error message says manifest file invalid or not found.

Do you know if the entire quickstart was repaired or if only that plugin was added to the extension folder? I’m not very far in to this website and would be willing to start over if the quickstart was repaired.

Thanks,
    Linda

lindaatl Friend

I just restarted my site from scratch with the new quickstart download and the missing plugin is indeed there and working properly. I’ll let you know if I run across any other issues that cause this new quicklauch not to present like the demo.

Thanks!
    Linda

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Yaa, i forgot to say that the plugin menuparam table was to be dropped from the Database, so that it will not be seen in the install / uninstall system and one could install it fresh.

Arvind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum