Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I was experimenting with menu types (switching mainmenu to magazine in template mainmenu type) . Also remember playing with jazin plugin settings and.. OHMYGOD…. something terrible happened –> http://www.piguperku.lt/lietuviu

now my menu takes mainmenu and magazine menu 2 in 1.
    tried to fix cannot fix the problem and go back to the current situation that was before that. Maybe uninstall and install jazin would help?? where to uninstall?

as far as i remember menu teline menu type was mainmenu and in juzin plugin properties menu type was magazine…

quickstart
    please help as soon as posible..

anaivelisse Friend

I think you have the two menus set as default. I’d consider uninstall the jazin plug in. You can do that in:

Install/Uninstall > Plugins> jazin

rubikonas Friend

hello,

there is no jazin plugin listed in extensions/install-uninstall/plugins …maybe i can erase it manualy using ftp client?

would it be the solution if i erase all menus and would create a clean one from the beginning?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rubikonas 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum