Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I need help with adding dropline menu at ja obelisk template.
    Thanks

1. dropdown-menu
    phong nam Friend

Hi,

You just need to create more sub menu items for the current menu and you can refer our T3 documentation (Mega Menu) to make the drop down menu look better with group/column style.

costabreeze Friend

still cant get it 😀 how to do it but thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Well, simply you just need to create the sub-menu items for current menu items (i.e News, Blog, Community …).
    This is an old Joomla documentation but it is still be helpful for you in this case.

costabreeze Friend

not this… i cant get it about configuration of megamenu so to look the sub menu items in dropline !!!! :D:D:D
    its not so simple like chouse menu megamenu, dropdown,dropline, etc…

phong nam Friend

Hi,

I got your idea. You just need to select Mega Menu in Navigation style option of Template Manager.

1. navigation
    costabreeze Friend

Nope I need just dropline 😮

phong nam Friend

Hi costabreeze,

It seems that your requirement of dropline menu is not quite as same as our Mega Menu of T3 system plugin supports. In this case, there are 2 suggestions you can try to refer:

Trying to use our T3 Mega Menu

When you follow the guide videos I suggested above, you can try to divide the dropdown menu into columns, grouped with selected width and class suffixes. That will allows you to get quite similar dropline menu as you expect.

Styling the Joomla module menu

You can refer this tip to get a dropline menu. However, this solution will require you to have a good knowledge on CSS, HTML and especially Joomla on navigation (How to style a Joomla navigation).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum