Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

Below is detailed information on how i setup system. However i have just met some uncomfortable problems and don’t know whether it comes from layout or from my configuration. Please advise me how to correct this stuff.

Configure:
    – A sub-menu module was set to show up all pages, on left position
    – From front-end author can log into and post articles. What i would to see is the sub-menu should be there, beside article submission area but i just only see article submission layout.

I tried also override it by another layouts (3column-classic, 3columns-left-body-right,..) but the problem is still there

How could i solve this?

Many thanks in advance!

joomlageeks Friend

Can you post your website link here please. Also, can you PM me your front-end login details so that it will be easy for analysis.

doananh Friend

Thanks joomlageeks!

I am uploading to my host for your searching. After done i will let you know…

Thanks again

doananh Friend

Hi joomlageeks,

I’ve just sent you PM. Hope you will find out the reason:)

Thanks,

chavan Friend

Hi doananh,
    Please re-provide me your login detail for that problem you had, so I can check for you.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum