Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Thanks. I will try it.

Also, how can I get my mobile menu button to look like the file attached? When I had it installed, the person who did it changed the mobile menu.

I also cannot start a new topic here. It says I have to log in even though I already am.

1. change_menu
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the URL of site Here,
    The screenshot seems to take from the older template of JA University that has already this menu.

Regards

cmalley143 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are using latest T3 based template that is different.
    If you want to add name as Navigation open template folder /tpls/mainnav.php file and write navigation after the icon code here http://prntscr.com/fsm95e

Regards

cmalley143 Friend

Hi, I did as instructed and now it looks like this: see attached

Any help you can give would be appreciated

1. unnamed
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    use this code in custom.css

.navbar-default .navbar-toggle {
        padding-right: 86px;
    }

Regards

cmalley143 Friend

Thank you. That helped but it still does not look like the mobile view as shown in the first post. Is there a way to make it look like that?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To get the same style you have customised the php code of button and apply the CSS classes with new style code as the template use different classes and code for navigation. I suggest you use the Firebug or inspect element from browser to check the style classes and override it via a custom.css file.

Regards

cmalley143 Friend

Hi there,

I was asking how to get the mobile navigation to look like the one advertised. How can I do that?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To get the same style you have customised the php code of button and apply the CSS classes with new style code as the template use different classes and code for navigation. I suggest you use the Firebug or inspect element from browser to check the style classes and override it via a custom.css file.
    Here is demo site URL to check the style classes used for it.
    It requires custom work in the css files as
    Here http://prntscr.com/fwyxhi

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum