Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am having many issues with using the sticky options on my menu bar.

Example:
    1. When I have an HTML Stream Player displaying on the homepage, the homepage will not go in sticky mode.
    2. When I have the stream player off the sticky mode will work “BUT” the menu bar shows up twice when the page loads and it turns from our standard green to white when scrolling.

Check out the picture (this happens while loading…

Note: we are a radio station and our home page has to have our audio stream player. When player is enabled sticky doesn’t work correctly!

Thanks, Shane

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-19-at-10.56.24-PM-3
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Shane,

You can create a new css file called custom.css in this directory: ROOT/templates/uber/css/custom.css

and add this rule:

div#section-714 {
    top: 52px;
    height: 136px;
    }

gremlin radio Friend

Dude, I had two questions relating to the menu bar and you only provided a fix for one. Going forward please spend more time looking at the customers issues and answer them in one message back. This will provide a better communication within the thread and a better customers service.

Question / Problem:
    1. The menu bar shows up twice (2) when loading the pages. It happens on the pages you see below. Please go through and review each page and provide an answer on the fix.

Example:

PS. i have already started a new site from scratch due to a previous menu issue your company couldn’t resolve. Doing this again and spending many man hours is NOT the answer… PLEASE HELP

Thanks,

Shane

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-21-at-12.19.23-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2015-05-21-at-12.19.39-PM
    3. Screen-Shot-2015-05-21-at-12.19.53-PM
    4. Screen-Shot-2015-05-21-at-12.20.05-PM
    Saguaros Moderator

Your site loads both ACM Header module and header block so that you see that second menu. It’s ok now, you can take a look again.

In your FIRST post in this thread, you send me the screenshot for the home page and I think that issue happens in homepage only. I DID checked but didn’t see the issue in homepage that’s WHY I send you solution for the stream player only.

Saguaros Moderator

Your site loads both ACM Header module and header block so that you see that second menu. It’s ok now, you can take a look again.

In your FIRST post in this thread, you send me the screenshot for the home page and I think that issue happens in homepage only. I DID checked but didn’t see the issue in homepage that’s WHY I send you solution for the stream player only.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum