Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I really love the JAT3 v2 framework; makes layouts and customization really easy.

However, there is one problem that I am confused: the core Joomla functionality of module assignment (for the menu) no longer works! I wanted to hide the main menu (I am using megamenu) for a specific page but it still appears? In fact, even if i pick “none” megamenu still appears?! Can someone point me in the right direction?

As a side note, I have figured out how to disable the menu completely by disabling the “mainnav” block in my layout file (by commenting it out). Then I tried porting the mainnav.php code into a custom module so that I can use the megamenu and assignment functionality, but I keep getting “loadmenu() undefined” php error? Can someone point me to what file I should be including?

Any help will be appreciated, I am sort of stuck :-[

Thanks

saladdin19 Friend

For clarifcation:

My intent is to have a megamenu 1 show only on pages A and B and to have megamenu 2 show on pages C and D and no menu at all on page E.

Where am I going wrong? :confused:

saladdin19 Friend

UPDATE:

Installing advance module manager helped solve the selective display of the menu, however, I still cannot display a different megamenu?

Following my example above, only megamenu 1 is showing, even if i select megamenu 1 to only show on A and B, and megamenu 2 to show on C and D. In other words, megamenu 1 is showing on C and D as well. There is no menu on E, which is correct.

Please help! Any direction would be much appreciated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  saladdin19 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum