Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When i try to assign menus i half of the table is buggy. The top part that is select-able (box) are fine but as from the middle the code is broken Picture attached. Can anyone help?

Doh

1. mitius-menu
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not able to understand the problem , can u edit your first post and submit the site details for staff. so i can check this issue on your site .
    Also provide screenshot of the problem .

dohdaiga Friend

Tables dont align properly, the code is bugged

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This seems to be bug in Joomla Isis template , I checked it with Hathor template and looks fine .
    I suggest you to take full backup of site , install site on Localhost/test domain and re install the isis admin template .
    Also write the issue on Joomla forum with details , so someone from Joomla team will check this issue .
    Here is link : http://www.forum.joomla.org

dohdaiga Friend

Thanks Sharma, Any idea where i can get the Isis template? I have been searching for a while on the net and cant seem to find it. I would like to install just that. I tried local install of mitius and sometimes it bugged others it did not

Doh

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Doh , before re installing it on test site or localhost i suggest you to post issue on Joomla forum , as the issue is related to admin template .

You can re install it from the Extensions > Manager . First uninstall it and then install it again via Joomla installer .
    Download the fresh Joomla package and go to Administrator/templates/isis and make a zip copy of isis folder and then u can install it again .

Please take full backup of site before applying changes and post the question on Joomla forum , there u can get a better solution for this issue .

dohdaiga Friend

Hi,
    I know the process of installing. I need to find out where to download it FROM. Alone not with the Joomla template.

Doh

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i have not any link for this , you can raise this question on Joomla forum for the isis template downloads .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum