Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I just installed the template on a new Joomla 3.5.1 installed. And I am having a bit of trouble getting the menu to show! So can you step me through the process… Normally I would either make the selection in the Template Manager or use an Module Position… But I am still trying to get my head around this template module positions…and how I can move things around…

Other than the Menu, everything seem to be working… I would also like to add a new module position right above the Mainbody and one right below the mainbody within the same level or area as the mainbody and right or sidebar…

Just the basic steps after one installs the template and open Template Manager. How would one activate or enable the menu….

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi there

It is very simple to add a new menu, it is a module type menu published in position-1.

So just add a new menu , add a menu item to it as Home , then create a new module menu type, select the menu you just created and assign it to position-1 ( you can also change position names editing your template ->Layout configuration -> Navigation tab) and in menu assignment for module choose the menu item you created.

Regarding positions you can manage them through layout configuration tab, adding or changing them from Top positions or Bottom positions.

Hope it helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum