Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have noticed that if I add more menu items than will fit across the top of the page and it drops down to begin a new row, that new item does not have the proper background from the menu above and can’t be seen.

Any suggestions why this is happening?

Menalto Friend

Can you please provide a live url? It’s easier for us to check the problem then

timgdixon Friend

Here is the demo site:

http://demo.mxthree.tv

Note that on the left hand side there is a menu item “Ministries” that if you put the mouse over it, it becomes visible, but otherwise is not consistent with the rest.

Thanks,

Tim

Menalto Friend

If you open up ja-sosdmenu.css on line 90 and change padding: 0 15px to padding: 0 10px; you should get all menu items in one row

timgdixon Friend

That definitely did the trick-

Suppose I would need additional menu items, obviously I would be against the same wall (i don’t need them at this time, but future can hold anything). Is there a way to get another line of menued items below the current one?

Thank you for taking the time to investigate and show me what needed to be changed.

Menalto Friend

<em>@timgdixon 30997 wrote:</em><blockquote>That definitely did the trick-

Suppose I would need additional menu items, obviously I would be against the same wall (i don’t need them at this time, but future can hold anything). Is there a way to get another line of menued items below the current one?

Thank you for taking the time to investigate and show me what needed to be changed.</blockquote>

When you get into this problem again,please do post again and i will keep it in mind for now and check out on it:)

timgdixon Friend

Thanks Menalto i’ll keep you posted.

Tim

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  timgdixon 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum