Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    In techzone menu, the mouse is not working through the menu. Inside the menu box, the mouse is not scroll down, so more menu items can’t displaying. When I scroll down the mouse inside the menu box, then the page is scrolled. Please see the attachment. Give me a solution as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Sanuss

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Sanuss,

Do you want to make the dropdown menu items appear horizontally?

You can try opening the file: root/templates/ja_techzone/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist) and add this css rule:

.ja-vertical-menu .t3-mainnav .t3-megamenu .mega-align-justify .mega-dropdown-inner > .row > div,
    .ja-vertical-menu .t3-mainnav .t3-megamenu .mega-align-center .mega-dropdown-inner > .row > div {
    width: 25%;
    }

http://prntscr.com/972tol

sanuss Developer

Hi,
    Actually when I add more sub menus, then balance sub menus are not shown, The mouse not scroll down through this menu box. So unable to see the menus completely.
    Thanks
    Sanuss

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to show it horizontal as above and increase the width to a greater value.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum