Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How can I make this website private so that only registerred users can see the content?

TomC Moderator

I believe the following documentation will explain the process —> SITE ACCESS CONTROL (J3.x)

isfsports Friend

Even with the documentation you sent me I cannot make the site private. I have set menu, article, module, category and so on to registered only, but still I can access everything without registration.

wingly Friend

@isfsports;

Are you logged in in the back-end parallel? If yes log out then, clear cache and try again.

isfsports Friend

Idid log out and cleared the cache. Still same problem.

isfsports Friend

Has anybody ever got the access system in Joomla to work properly? If yes, please tell me how.

wingly Friend

@isfsports;

Yes and not only once… Ok let’s do it other way. Create another page make it a login page.. and make it as HOME page. All others make as for registered. it is that simple.. If any difficulties i can enter and do it myself if you allow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wingly 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum