Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

as seen in this post in your blog:

http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/28-joomla-templates-updated-for-joomla-3-4-3

JA Mendozite is now ready for joomla 3.4.

Is this means it is also responsive?

Thanks for info and help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its not responsive , template updated for Joomla 3.4 . It means its compatible with J3.4.x
    Moving from Non responsive to Responsive template needs pretty heavy custom work , as Its change in frame work .New files, new design .

You can check the Chang log here

edd Friend

Hello there,

It is a really pity that this template is not responsive.

I know it takes a lot of work, but instead create new templates maybe you could update no responsive templates into responsive, like this temlplate and other.

I know and I imagine that you need to go ahead and create more and more new stuff, but you could consider that there are also “old” templates that you can update, people will buy it, you know?

Thanks for your reply

edd Friend

Hello there,

It is a really pity that this template is not responsive.

I know it takes a lot of work, but instead create new templates maybe you could update no responsive templates into responsive, like this temlplate and other.

I know and I imagine that you need to go ahead and create more and more new stuff, but you could consider that there are also “old” templates that you can update, people will buy it, you know?

Thanks for your reply

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I know and I imagine that you need to go ahead and create more and more new stuff, but you could consider that there are also “old” templates that you can update, people will buy it, you know?
    </blockquote>

Moving from Older framework to new one take heavy custom work its just like creating a new template . It can be considered If we received a Huge demand from users to Release responsive version of this template .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I know and I imagine that you need to go ahead and create more and more new stuff, but you could consider that there are also “old” templates that you can update, people will buy it, you know?
    </blockquote>

Moving from Older framework to new one take heavy custom work its just like creating a new template . It can be considered If we received a Huge demand from users to Release responsive version of this template .

sebastiangaticacl Friend

Please, make responsive this template!

sebastiangaticacl Friend

Please, make responsive this template!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sebastiangaticacl 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum