Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Memebership upgrade or downgrade
    1. I have JA Developer Membership what expire and if i renew and already i have more than 30 retweets and facebook shares combined o will have one more year if i will renew ?(like your advertising)
    2. if i want to downgrade to JATC Standard Membership +JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club is any discounts or just the offers from you?I tried to downgrade but i can’t always appear to renew JA Developer Membership.
    Please advice
    PS.THE CHAT IS NEVER WORKING.WHY?

bvrobert Friend

so jomlart is sleeping today!no answers at questions of customers?

tomly Friend

Hi Robert,

We have answered you via your support ticket. Hope you are happy with the offer.

If you decide to choose a lower grade product, i.e Standard from previously using Dev membership, then you will have to commit to terminate customization works using our templates on multiple domains and accept license terms of the Standard membership.

As you know we are extremely busy as Christmas days are coming. So there is higher priority for the many many support tickets these days.

Chat should normally work, don’t know if you got queued too long? Please try again. But I encourage membership/account questions to open ticket.

Technical questions in forum.

Thanks for understanding.

bvrobert Friend

Hi Tomly
    First of all i want to thank you for your answer (what cames a little bit late but i appreciate).
    I don’t want to lower grade product from developer to standard,but in this crisis and financial problems all around the world,i can’t afford it.I wish and i like so much to continue with DEV,but…yesterday already expires and i missed the chance to renew it,because i didn’t got an answer in right time 🙁 what can i do.
    I know everybody are very busy in this days and i understand you at all.The chat should work but i tried many times and was just offline,i think here you must fix something.
    I am really sorry because i was not able to prolong my DEV,your answer came too late for me and i miss it!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and thanks a lot for what you are doing guys.Your professional work in joomlart i appreciated very much and i must say you are great with your templates and extension.
    Best wishes and long life!
    Robert

bvrobert Friend

Hi Tomly
    I tried to buy standard memebership and is not working ,Always appear to renew my DEV memebership.Please advice ASAP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bvrobert 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum